Ever since huge amounts of client assets turned out not to be protected in the collapse of Lehman Brothers, the Financial Services Authority (FSA) has increased its focus on this area. After all, the whole point of the CASS (client assets) rules is to ensure that client assets are protected in the event of an insolvency.
It is the responsibility of a firm’s management to ensure that it complies with the relevant CASS rules, but CASS auditors’ reports on compliance with the rules are a significan
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin