Roundly accused of sleeping on its watch when the banking crisis broke, the financial regulatory regime now wants to get closer to its charges than a Siamese twin. But just how keen the insurance market is to have this puffed up, overbearing bedfellow breathing down its neck is up for debate.
In reaction to the financial maelstrom that has brought so many close to meltdown, it is hardly surprising that financial services regulation was put under the microscope.
This inspection has led to signifi
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin