Roundly accused of sleeping on its watch when the banking crisis broke, the financial regulatory regime now wants to get closer to its charges than a Siamese twin. But just how keen the insurance market is to have this puffed up, overbearing bedfellow breathing down its neck is up for debate.
In reaction to the financial maelstrom that has brought so many close to meltdown, it is hardly surprising that financial services regulation was put under the microscope.
This inspection has led to signifi
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future