Jason Beazley, Owner SX Media, comments: "The whole idea of underwriting is to assess the risk. with regards to the recent ruling on gender will insurers have more lifestyle questions? do you have facial hair? have you ever worn high heels over 4 inches?"
Rachael Bishop, senior vice president at Marsh, comments: "insurance rates are set in exactly the same way for men and women but end up with a different price because of the different risks. gender is always a hot topic so i don't think age wil
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April