Shock! At Biba 2015 Jeremy Paxman said he did not read his insurance policy documents in full. Well, who does?
The problem is that insurance documents are long, tedious and full of small print, by which I mean important information which may not be fully appreciated by the customer. Amongst other things, the policy detail sets out what's not covered and when you can't make a claim.
Exclusions are important to insurers. Amongst other things, they keep claims costs down which allows those insurers
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business