Shock! At Biba 2015 Jeremy Paxman said he did not read his insurance policy documents in full. Well, who does?
The problem is that insurance documents are long, tedious and full of small print, by which I mean important information which may not be fully appreciated by the customer. Amongst other things, the policy detail sets out what's not covered and when you can't make a claim.
Exclusions are important to insurers. Amongst other things, they keep claims costs down which allows those insurers
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData