Shock! At Biba 2015 Jeremy Paxman said he did not read his insurance policy documents in full. Well, who does?
The problem is that insurance documents are long, tedious and full of small print, by which I mean important information which may not be fully appreciated by the customer. Amongst other things, the policy detail sets out what's not covered and when you can't make a claim.
Exclusions are important to insurers. Amongst other things, they keep claims costs down which allows those insurers
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal