Then the New Year honours list is published. Rejoice! It’s the perfect target for all that pent up misanthropy.
And this year the list presented a real treat in the form of a knighthood for Hector Sants, awarded for services to financial services and regulation.
Yes, that is the same Hector Sants who held the role of FSA CEO for five years, standing down in June 2012.
He took up the position mere weeks before Northern Rock went into meltdown, and was also at the helm when RBS made its
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April