Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) continues to be a core tenet of the Financial Services Authority's (FSA) regulation of general insurance intermediaries and, despite initial unease, authorised firms must get to grips with the concept. The Authority's December 2008 deadline for having adequate procedures in place has passed, with the majority of firms having installed the 'risk-based' processes that meet the 'customer outcomes' relevant to their businesses.
This approach for individual firms has c
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do