The proposition has been developed by By Miles founder, Callum Rimmer, for insurers and brokers to offer access to usage-based cover to the motor market.
Stay up-to-date with the latest personnel changes in the world of broking and insurance.
MGB’s Nick Bender considers the evolution of the PI market and predicts how the space will look in future.
The MGA specialises in construction and provides property and liability cover via UK brokers.
For the 35th episode of Post and Insurance Age’s video series we gathered together a panel of senior insurance managers to discuss how productive staff have been since Covid-19 lockdown, and whether it has changed as restrictions have eased?Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Blog: Professional indemnity - Was 2020 the eye of the storm?
- PIB sold to Apax funds
- FCA orders insurers to pay claims swiftly following Supreme Court ruling
- Aviva confirms office closures amid restructure
- Aviva’s Patrick Tiernan moves to Lloyd’s
- GRP-owned Premier Choice Healthcare makes first deal
- People Moves: 25 - 29 January 2021
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2020 shows that growth is still happening both organically and via M&A and the sector is in a positive position
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry