York is certainly a thriving city steeped in cultural and historical heritage. The city was named Ebocarum by the Romans and is surrounded by impressive medieval walls.
These days the walls don’t stop tourists surging to visit the famous Jorvik Viking Centre, wandering down The Shambles or gazing at the magnificent Minster which dominates the skyline.
It is also a well-off locale with a busy high street and a bustling retail environment.
In amongst the heritage there is a good spread of insu
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData