You may remember a few issues ago I called for sector leaders to put their heads above the parapet when it came to talking openly about mental health.
So, after a few months of hypocritical silence and niggling in the back of my mind, it’s time for me to talk about some of my own issues and how I have been supported in my workplace.
I occupy a unique position within the insurance sector as the editor of a well-read and respected, careful platform in Insurance Age and I’m going to take my own
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s