Brokers, like so many other smaller businesses, are being squeezed by banks' continuing reluctance to lend. So, much so, that for a chosen few, Aviva has decided to take action.
David Skinn, Aviva's head of bids and propositions, explains: "We've set up an arrangement where brokers in our Club 110 can talk to Macquarie Bank and if all goes well, borrow funds at a preferential rate.
"Certainly from talking to brokers, finding access to funding is not easy - there seems to have been little
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand