The insurance industry has long laboured under a dull and dusty public image and a perception that it is inhabited purely by plum-mouthed men in suits and achingly dry actuarial types. We all know that this is far from the truth but there are elements of this image that do hold true. The only way to change this is to 'breed' the old guard out - they'll all retire one day and there have been various campaigns and initiatives calling for a greater emphasis on bringing more youth into the fold.
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin