The insurance industry has long laboured under a dull and dusty public image and a perception that it is inhabited purely by plum-mouthed men in suits and achingly dry actuarial types. We all know that this is far from the truth but there are elements of this image that do hold true. The only way to change this is to 'breed' the old guard out - they'll all retire one day and there have been various campaigns and initiatives calling for a greater emphasis on bringing more youth into the fold.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason