Norwich Union topped a recent poll - conducted by Professional Broking - for service to brokers in the first in a series of quarterly sentiment surveys.
The result, which may be unsurprising to some, was significant as NU received almost double the amount of votes of second-placed Zurich.
Phil Hitchcox, director of southern regional business said: "We are delighted that, during a time of great upheaval in the industry, we have been singled out for praise. Howevr, we recognise that our efforts
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports