Norwich Union topped a recent poll - conducted by Professional Broking - for service to brokers in the first in a series of quarterly sentiment surveys.
The result, which may be unsurprising to some, was significant as NU received almost double the amount of votes of second-placed Zurich.
Phil Hitchcox, director of southern regional business said: "We are delighted that, during a time of great upheaval in the industry, we have been singled out for praise. Howevr, we recognise that our efforts
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Broker Expo Leeds: Highlights
- Brightside revenue drops by £10m in "very tough" 2016
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks