Norwich Union topped a recent poll - conducted by Professional Broking - for service to brokers in the first in a series of quarterly sentiment surveys.
The result, which may be unsurprising to some, was significant as NU received almost double the amount of votes of second-placed Zurich.
Phil Hitchcox, director of southern regional business said: "We are delighted that, during a time of great upheaval in the industry, we have been singled out for praise. Howevr, we recognise that our efforts
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week