This autumn’s Insurance Age Sentiment Survey clearly illustrates just how diverse the range of factors are that are currently impacting and influencing the UK insurance market; from premium rate developments and the impact of the Insurance Act, to the potential value of a Flood Re-type structure for SMEs, as well as diversity in the workplace.
I firmly believe that during such times of re-evaluation and reassessment, the true value of underwriting based on close consultation between capacity
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product