The sun is filtering through the clouds and April showers have been and gone which means it is time for the Spring Sentiment Survey. Insurance Age’s twice yearly polls of the broking community are designed to lift the lid on the most pressing issues in the market.
Firstly, brokers were asked what they predict will happen to premium rates over the next six months. In commercial lines around a third (30.9%) said they believe that rates will harden with 54.6% forecasting they will remain the same
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey