It’s time for the second instalment of our twice-yearly look under the bonnet of the insurance sector and our Autumn Sentiment Survey has once again given us the key information on how brokers think the engine is running.
The research takes in issues such as underwriting service, claims, consolidation and regulation to reveal how brokers feel about developments and changes in the sector.
In the spring survey a whopping 83% of brokers were expecting rates to harden in personal lines. However,
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Gauntlet opens southern hub
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford