It’s time for the second instalment of our twice-yearly look under the bonnet of the insurance sector and our Autumn Sentiment Survey has once again given us the key information on how brokers think the engine is running.
The research takes in issues such as underwriting service, claims, consolidation and regulation to reveal how brokers feel about developments and changes in the sector.
In the spring survey a whopping 83% of brokers were expecting rates to harden in personal lines. However, t
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- Moving away from brokers would be a “major dereliction of duty”, says Phil Bayles
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Nexus considering sale, IPO and further options