It’s time for the second instalment of our twice-yearly look under the bonnet of the insurance sector and our Autumn Sentiment Survey has once again given us the key information on how brokers think the engine is running.
The research takes in issues such as underwriting service, claims, consolidation and regulation to reveal how brokers feel about developments and changes in the sector.
In the spring survey a whopping 83% of brokers were expecting rates to harden in personal lines. However,
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK