It’s time for the second instalment of our twice-yearly look under the bonnet of the insurance sector and our Autumn Sentiment Survey has once again given us the key information on how brokers think the engine is running.
The research takes in issues such as underwriting service, claims, consolidation and regulation to reveal how brokers feel about developments and changes in the sector.
In the spring survey a whopping 83% of brokers were expecting rates to harden in personal lines. However,
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth