It’s time for the second instalment of our twice-yearly look under the bonnet of the insurance sector and our Autumn Sentiment Survey has once again given us the key information on how brokers think the engine is running.
The research takes in issues such as underwriting service, claims, consolidation and regulation to reveal how brokers feel about developments and changes in the sector.
In the spring survey a whopping 83% of brokers were expecting rates to harden in personal lines. However,
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years