It has been a turbulent six months since we last conducted a Sentiment Survey to learn how brokers are feeling about the market.
The sector has had to contend with a number of major issues. The implementation of the Insurance Act and the crisis with software house SSP being two notable examples.
So, with changes taking place and the cogs of business ever-moving Insurance Age once again has surveyed brokers to see how the land lies in terms of their feelings about the current market.
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week