It has been a turbulent six months since we last conducted a Sentiment Survey to learn how brokers are feeling about the market.
The sector has had to contend with a number of major issues. The implementation of the Insurance Act and the crisis with software house SSP being two notable examples.
So, with changes taking place and the cogs of business ever-moving Insurance Age once again has surveyed brokers to see how the land lies in terms of their feelings about the current market.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning