It has been a turbulent six months since we last conducted a Sentiment Survey to learn how brokers are feeling about the market.
The sector has had to contend with a number of major issues. The implementation of the Insurance Act and the crisis with software house SSP being two notable examples.
So, with changes taking place and the cogs of business ever-moving Insurance Age once again has surveyed brokers to see how the land lies in terms of their feelings about the current market.
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports