Arch Insurance (UK), part of Arch Insurance International, is set to expand into the cyber insurance market with a product designed specifically for SMEs and their brokers.
According to Arch the product, Cyber Searchlight, focuses on delivering the assistance SMEs need immediately following a cyber event.
In the event of a cyber claim, app-based notifications and online help will be available, allowing businesses to continue with a minimum of disruption, supported by a wide panel of service
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product