Arch Insurance (UK), part of Arch Insurance International, is set to expand into the cyber insurance market with a product designed specifically for SMEs and their brokers.
According to Arch the product, Cyber Searchlight, focuses on delivering the assistance SMEs need immediately following a cyber event.
In the event of a cyber claim, app-based notifications and online help will be available, allowing businesses to continue with a minimum of disruption, supported by a wide panel of service
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester