HSB Engineering Insurance has launched a suite of construction insurance products through the Acturis e-trading platform.
The specialist engineering and construction insurer, which is part of Munich Re, detailed that the products consist of Annual Construction, Project Construction and Contractors’ Plant insurance, which are aimed at construction risks.
The policies provide cover for contract works, owned and hired-in plant, and employees’ tools.
According to HSB it is the first insurer to
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester