HSB Engineering Insurance has launched a suite of construction insurance products through the Acturis e-trading platform.
The specialist engineering and construction insurer, which is part of Munich Re, detailed that the products consist of Annual Construction, Project Construction and Contractors’ Plant insurance, which are aimed at construction risks.
The policies provide cover for contract works, owned and hired-in plant, and employees’ tools.
According to HSB it is the first insurer to
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers