HSB Engineering Insurance has launched a suite of construction insurance products through the Acturis e-trading platform.
The specialist engineering and construction insurer, which is part of Munich Re, detailed that the products consist of Annual Construction, Project Construction and Contractors’ Plant insurance, which are aimed at construction risks.
The policies provide cover for contract works, owned and hired-in plant, and employees’ tools.
According to HSB it is the first insurer to
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns