HSB Engineering Insurance has launched a suite of construction insurance products through the Acturis e-trading platform.
The specialist engineering and construction insurer, which is part of Munich Re, detailed that the products consist of Annual Construction, Project Construction and Contractors’ Plant insurance, which are aimed at construction risks.
The policies provide cover for contract works, owned and hired-in plant, and employees’ tools.
According to HSB it is the first insurer to
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move