Travelers Europe has enhanced its combined cyber package for technology businesses in the UK and Ireland.
According to the provider, the new packaged product will provide improved protection against the cyber risks facing IT, communications and electronics manufacturing and assembly companies.
The insurer noted that the offering includes public and products liability, property damage and business interruption, employers’ liability, professional indemnity, cyber-media liability and network secu
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- One Broker axes KTIB brand