Travelers Europe has enhanced its combined cyber package for technology businesses in the UK and Ireland.
According to the provider, the new packaged product will provide improved protection against the cyber risks facing IT, communications and electronics manufacturing and assembly companies.
The insurer noted that the offering includes public and products liability, property damage and business interruption, employers’ liability, professional indemnity, cyber-media liability and network secu
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData