Travelers Europe has enhanced its combined cyber package for technology businesses in the UK and Ireland.
According to the provider, the new packaged product will provide improved protection against the cyber risks facing IT, communications and electronics manufacturing and assembly companies.
The insurer noted that the offering includes public and products liability, property damage and business interruption, employers’ liability, professional indemnity, cyber-media liability and network secu
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin