Travelers Europe has enhanced its combined cyber package for technology businesses in the UK and Ireland.
According to the provider, the new packaged product will provide improved protection against the cyber risks facing IT, communications and electronics manufacturing and assembly companies.
The insurer noted that the offering includes public and products liability, property damage and business interruption, employers’ liability, professional indemnity, cyber-media liability and network secu
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark