“Being able to work closely with a genuine leader and observe them – look at how they run their teams, look at how they deal with customers and set strategies – you’ll never get a better chance to do that than as an executive assistant (EA),” states Axa’s Ryan Birbeck.
Birbeck worked as Amanda Blanc’s EA in 2011 after she re-joined the insurer from Towergate Insurance as CEO of the commercial lines business. He notes that his role was “incredibly varied”. It included working on big projects su
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock