It follows the launch of the InsurTech’s cyber product in September last year underwritten by AmTrust at Lloyd’s which includes 24/7 breach response supported by an expert panel of legal, cyber security and specialists.
UK-domiciled SMEs are covered on a global-basis and up to 90% of business sectors are eligible for the cover.
To complement the cover Bewica’s new partner platform has three options Including a broker portal, a white label offering and API integration for third party platforms.
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm