It follows the launch of the InsurTech’s cyber product in September last year underwritten by AmTrust at Lloyd’s which includes 24/7 breach response supported by an expert panel of legal, cyber security and specialists.
UK-domiciled SMEs are covered on a global-basis and up to 90% of business sectors are eligible for the cover.
To complement the cover Bewica’s new partner platform has three options Including a broker portal, a white label offering and API integration for third party platforms.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing