It follows the launch of the InsurTech’s cyber product in September last year underwritten by AmTrust at Lloyd’s which includes 24/7 breach response supported by an expert panel of legal, cyber security and specialists.
UK-domiciled SMEs are covered on a global-basis and up to 90% of business sectors are eligible for the cover.
To complement the cover Bewica’s new partner platform has three options Including a broker portal, a white label offering and API integration for third party platforms.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal