NIG has added a Brexit-related stockpiling extension to all of its products with stock cover.
The addition applies to all of those policies with a seasonal stock increase already in place.
The insurer detailed that at the point of claim, where the policy benefits from a seasonal increase extension, NIG is prepared to extend that extension to include the period 30 days before and after 29 March 2019.
It noted: “This additional period cannot be accumulated with any other period specified in the
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester