NIG has added a Brexit-related stockpiling extension to all of its products with stock cover.
The addition applies to all of those policies with a seasonal stock increase already in place.
The insurer detailed that at the point of claim, where the policy benefits from a seasonal increase extension, NIG is prepared to extend that extension to include the period 30 days before and after 29 March 2019.
It noted: “This additional period cannot be accumulated with any other period specified in the
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns