NIG has added a Brexit-related stockpiling extension to all of its products with stock cover.
The addition applies to all of those policies with a seasonal stock increase already in place.
The insurer detailed that at the point of claim, where the policy benefits from a seasonal increase extension, NIG is prepared to extend that extension to include the period 30 days before and after 29 March 2019.
It noted: “This additional period cannot be accumulated with any other period specified in the
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers