Markel has rolled out a legal expenses option for policyholders covered under its social welfare policy.
The insurer detailed that the product will be offered within its social welfare package which caters for charities, care providers, social enterprises and not-for-profit organisations, including day and youth centres, children’s homes, mental health support and hospices.
According to the provider a more robust regulatory and legislative compliance environment has seen a marked rise in the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click