Markel has rolled out a legal expenses option for policyholders covered under its social welfare policy.
The insurer detailed that the product will be offered within its social welfare package which caters for charities, care providers, social enterprises and not-for-profit organisations, including day and youth centres, children’s homes, mental health support and hospices.
According to the provider a more robust regulatory and legislative compliance environment has seen a marked rise in the
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand