Reich Insurance Group has developed a funeral services scheme which is sold via headstone mason retailers and through wholesale partners.
The policy provides cover for damage to headstones and third party liability and is supported by the SchemeServe platform.
According to a statement the platform uses interactive technology to offer cover at the point of sale. Screens have also been installed at stonemasons around the UK, selling the cover as an add-on when headstones are purchased.
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product