Reich Insurance Group has developed a funeral services scheme which is sold via headstone mason retailers and through wholesale partners.
The policy provides cover for damage to headstones and third party liability and is supported by the SchemeServe platform.
According to a statement the platform uses interactive technology to offer cover at the point of sale. Screens have also been installed at stonemasons around the UK, selling the cover as an add-on when headstones are purchased.
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto