Reich Insurance Group has developed a funeral services scheme which is sold via headstone mason retailers and through wholesale partners.
The policy provides cover for damage to headstones and third party liability and is supported by the SchemeServe platform.
According to a statement the platform uses interactive technology to offer cover at the point of sale. Screens have also been installed at stonemasons around the UK, selling the cover as an add-on when headstones are purchased.
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings