Pukka Insure has launched private car adding to its existing commercial vehicle offering.
The Gibraltar-based MGA will now underwrite private car with backing from QIC Europe.
According to Pukka, which launched in 2016, its new product will follow a similar profile to commercial vehicle initially specialising on customers paying a slightly higher than average premium.
Fellow Freedom Services Group stablemate, Freedom Brokers ,will be the first broker offering Pukka Insure’s private car cover.
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto