Pukka Insure has launched private car adding to its existing commercial vehicle offering.
The Gibraltar-based MGA will now underwrite private car with backing from QIC Europe.
According to Pukka, which launched in 2016, its new product will follow a similar profile to commercial vehicle initially specialising on customers paying a slightly higher than average premium.
Fellow Freedom Services Group stablemate, Freedom Brokers ,will be the first broker offering Pukka Insure’s private car cover.
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman