Pukka Insure has launched private car adding to its existing commercial vehicle offering.
The Gibraltar-based MGA will now underwrite private car with backing from QIC Europe.
According to Pukka, which launched in 2016, its new product will follow a similar profile to commercial vehicle initially specialising on customers paying a slightly higher than average premium.
Fellow Freedom Services Group stablemate, Freedom Brokers ,will be the first broker offering Pukka Insure’s private car cover.
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers