Tokio Marine Kiln (TMK) has launched Cyber Ctrl, an insurance and services policy designed to protect clients against the impact of cyber attacks.
The insurer detailed that the policy came with limits of up to $25m (£17.6m) or €25m.
It also listed the perils covered as including business interruption; reputational harm – such as PR costs and loss of customers; and administrative errors as a standard trigger.
TMK claimed that a number of the elements were frequently excluded from many cyber po
- Marsh & McLennan buys JLT in $5.6bn deal
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute