Tokio Marine Kiln (TMK) has launched Cyber Ctrl, an insurance and services policy designed to protect clients against the impact of cyber attacks.
The insurer detailed that the policy came with limits of up to $25m (£17.6m) or €25m.
It also listed the perils covered as including business interruption; reputational harm – such as PR costs and loss of customers; and administrative errors as a standard trigger.
TMK claimed that a number of the elements were frequently excluded from many cyber
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- Circle expands again in 2018
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal