Tokio Marine Kiln (TMK) has launched Cyber Ctrl, an insurance and services policy designed to protect clients against the impact of cyber attacks.
The insurer detailed that the policy came with limits of up to $25m (£17.6m) or €25m.
It also listed the perils covered as including business interruption; reputational harm – such as PR costs and loss of customers; and administrative errors as a standard trigger.
TMK claimed that a number of the elements were frequently excluded from many cyber po
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData