Tokio Marine Kiln (TMK) has launched Cyber Ctrl, an insurance and services policy designed to protect clients against the impact of cyber attacks.
The insurer detailed that the policy came with limits of up to $25m (£17.6m) or €25m.
It also listed the perils covered as including business interruption; reputational harm – such as PR costs and loss of customers; and administrative errors as a standard trigger.
TMK claimed that a number of the elements were frequently excluded from many cyber po
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- MVP snaps up stake in Ataraxia as Stuart Randall exits
- InsurTech Futures: By Miles launches pay-as-you-go motor policy
- Insurance Cares: FCA plans ‘vulnerable customers’ consultation
- FCA prepares for hard Brexit
- CII names Jonathan Clark as new president
- MVP the “ideal partner” for Ataraxia, says Stuart Randall