Software house Acturis has added U-Sure to the platform and the managing general agent (MGA) will specialise in providing cover for unoccupied property.
The MGA offers insurance with multiple levels of cover for both residential and commercial property owners.
U-Sure advised in a statement that it is the first non-standard property provider to join the Acturis platform.
U-Sure managing director Ben Coleman commented: “This is a logical step for U-Sure and compliments our growth
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger