Software house Acturis has added U-Sure to the platform and the managing general agent (MGA) will specialise in providing cover for unoccupied property.
The MGA offers insurance with multiple levels of cover for both residential and commercial property owners.
U-Sure advised in a statement that it is the first non-standard property provider to join the Acturis platform.
U-Sure managing director Ben Coleman commented: “This is a logical step for U-Sure and compliments our growth
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey