Software house Acturis has added U-Sure to the platform and the managing general agent (MGA) will specialise in providing cover for unoccupied property.
The MGA offers insurance with multiple levels of cover for both residential and commercial property owners.
U-Sure advised in a statement that it is the first non-standard property provider to join the Acturis platform.
U-Sure managing director Ben Coleman commented: “This is a logical step for U-Sure and compliments our growth
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns