CFC Underwriting has launched its revamped insurance proposition for technology companies.
The Lloyd’s managing general agent (MGA) stated that the new offering was a “significant upgrade to its existing proposition”, which aims to protect technology companies against the emerging risks that they face in the running of their businesses.
It detailed that the product now includes cover for breach of a client contract, which is available up to the full policy limit, as well as an updated waiver o
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list