CFC Underwriting has launched its revamped insurance proposition for technology companies.
The Lloyd’s managing general agent (MGA) stated that the new offering was a “significant upgrade to its existing proposition”, which aims to protect technology companies against the emerging risks that they face in the running of their businesses.
It detailed that the product now includes cover for breach of a client contract, which is available up to the full policy limit, as well as an updated waiver
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure