CFC Underwriting has launched its revamped insurance proposition for technology companies.
The Lloyd’s managing general agent (MGA) stated that the new offering was a “significant upgrade to its existing proposition”, which aims to protect technology companies against the emerging risks that they face in the running of their businesses.
It detailed that the product now includes cover for breach of a client contract, which is available up to the full policy limit, as well as an updated waiver o
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Moving away from brokers would be a “major dereliction of duty”, says Phil Bayles
- Nexus considering sale, IPO and further options