CFC Underwriting has launched its revamped insurance proposition for technology companies.
The Lloyd’s managing general agent (MGA) stated that the new offering was a “significant upgrade to its existing proposition”, which aims to protect technology companies against the emerging risks that they face in the running of their businesses.
It detailed that the product now includes cover for breach of a client contract, which is available up to the full policy limit, as well as an updated waiver
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK