Aviva has expressed its disappointment after an advert starring ex-Formula One driver David Coulthard has been banned by the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) for promoting reckless driving.
The 60-second long ad for the Aviva Drive telematics app featured Coulthard, as a taxi driver, driving at excessive speeds whilst performing various stunts on public roads.
It further featured on-screen text that stated “WARNING Conducted under a controlled environment. Do not attempt to recreate”.
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers