Ageas has gone live with a Flood Re solution developed by software provider CDL, stating the move will extend broker access to the flood reinsurance scheme.
The provider stated that its home products, House Guard Extra and House Guard Prestige, were now backed by Flood Re through the new solution.
François-Xavier Boisseau, chief executive, insurance at Ageas UK, commented: “As an original member of the Flood Re scheme, we are delighted that our Flood Re-backed home insurance products are live
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn