Ageas has gone live with a Flood Re solution developed by software provider CDL, stating the move will extend broker access to the flood reinsurance scheme.
The provider stated that its home products, House Guard Extra and House Guard Prestige, were now backed by Flood Re through the new solution.
François-Xavier Boisseau, chief executive, insurance at Ageas UK, commented: “As an original member of the Flood Re scheme, we are delighted that our Flood Re-backed home insurance products are live
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management