Ageas has gone live with a Flood Re solution developed by software provider CDL, stating the move will extend broker access to the flood reinsurance scheme.
The provider stated that its home products, House Guard Extra and House Guard Prestige, were now backed by Flood Re through the new solution.
François-Xavier Boisseau, chief executive, insurance at Ageas UK, commented: “As an original member of the Flood Re scheme, we are delighted that our Flood Re-backed home insurance products are live
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings