Ageas has gone live with a Flood Re solution developed by software provider CDL, stating the move will extend broker access to the flood reinsurance scheme.
The provider stated that its home products, House Guard Extra and House Guard Prestige, were now backed by Flood Re through the new solution.
François-Xavier Boisseau, chief executive, insurance at Ageas UK, commented: “As an original member of the Flood Re scheme, we are delighted that our Flood Re-backed home insurance products are live
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto