Bexhill UK, a premium finance provider for brokers, has launched a new leasing service to put leasing arrangements in place for broking firms or their clients.
Bexhill explained that these arrangements are usually used for commercial investments such as new IT systems, motor fleets or other large scale commercial equipment.
The provider has appointed Phil Crockatt as business development director to head up the leasing division.
According to Bexhill Crockatt is a leasing specialist with 20 years
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product