Find Insurance NI has launched a drone insurance product for the whole UK market.
The broker said that it had worked closely with Global Aviation Insurers to create a new product for the commercial drone market and would trade under the name Aviate Protect.
According to the firm, the demand for drones (also known as UAV, RPAS or SUA) has seen rapid growth in the commercial sector over the past three years.
It ascribed the growth as being due to the increasing demand for drone-generated data acro
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution