Incorporated Insurance Group (IIG) has responded to an All-Party Parliamentary group on occupational safety and health's decision to accelerate the planned removal of all asbestos still in place.
The managing general agent (MGA) said the group is pushing for legislation which includes a timetable to eradicate asbestos in the British workplace and wants all home-buyers' surveys to include asbestos reports along with a national programme of asbestos surveys.
According to the company, which
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Gauntlet opens southern hub
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford