Incorporated Insurance Group (IIG) has responded to an All-Party Parliamentary group on occupational safety and health's decision to accelerate the planned removal of all asbestos still in place.
The managing general agent (MGA) said the group is pushing for legislation which includes a timetable to eradicate asbestos in the British workplace and wants all home-buyers' surveys to include asbestos reports along with a national programme of asbestos surveys.
According to the company, which special
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks