Incorporated Insurance Group (IIG) has responded to an All-Party Parliamentary group on occupational safety and health's decision to accelerate the planned removal of all asbestos still in place.
The managing general agent (MGA) said the group is pushing for legislation which includes a timetable to eradicate asbestos in the British workplace and wants all home-buyers' surveys to include asbestos reports along with a national programme of asbestos surveys.
According to the company, which special
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009