▶ What is the history of the company?
It started with humble origins – just me in my garage on my own with a blank sheet of paper. That really helped because you know you really have to make it work – there is no comfort zone. We moved across to our first offices in Dudley in April 2013 and my wife joined me as my first employee on the first day.
We got to £1m worth of premium after a year and became corporate chartered in 2015. I’m amazed that so few brokers have achieved this. To me it’s
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand