▶ What is the history of the company?
It started with humble origins – just me in my garage on my own with a blank sheet of paper. That really helped because you know you really have to make it work – there is no comfort zone. We moved across to our first offices in Dudley in April 2013 and my wife joined me as my first employee on the first day.
We got to £1m worth of premium after a year and became corporate chartered in 2015. I’m amazed that so few brokers have achieved this. To me it’s
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's