▶ What is the history of the company?
It started with humble origins – just me in my garage on my own with a blank sheet of paper. That really helped because you know you really have to make it work – there is no comfort zone. We moved across to our first offices in Dudley in April 2013 and my wife joined me as my first employee on the first day.
We got to £1m worth of premium after a year and became corporate chartered in 2015. I’m amazed that so few brokers have achieved this. To me it’s
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018