Cloud-based digital insurance platform, Instanda has revealed an MGA start-up facility, IMGA.
The firm stated that the platform offers all of the necessary technical tools to manage and run a new MGA, taking around 10 weeks from initial contact to commencing underwriting.
It also indicated that its new offering should enable and manage a variety of services, including product distribution, submission and policy management, renewals and FNOL processing.
In addition, the facility offers end to
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move