Cloud-based digital insurance platform, Instanda has revealed an MGA start-up facility, IMGA.
The firm stated that the platform offers all of the necessary technical tools to manage and run a new MGA, taking around 10 weeks from initial contact to commencing underwriting.
It also indicated that its new offering should enable and manage a variety of services, including product distribution, submission and policy management, renewals and FNOL processing.
In addition, the facility offers end to
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?