At Allianz we are working with InsurTechs in a number of different ways. This ranges from direct investment via Allianz X, support of programmes like Start Up Bootcamp through to commercial partnerships.
We also have teams of people both locally and centrally scanning the market place for opportunities and exploration in the InsurTech space.How do you think InsurTech will affect broking in the next five years?
Brokers have a history of bein
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services