Insurance software provider Transactor Global Solutions (TGSL) has passed the system resilience review conducted by NCC Group on behalf of the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba).
The review of software houses was triggered after the outage at SSP in August last year which affected hundreds of brokers and left many unable to work normally for weeks.
According to the software house, NCC Group conducted a thorough assessment of its policies, procedures and working practices, aiming to
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move