Transactor chief executive officer Ray Vincent has hailed Open GI’s purchase of the software house as a “marriage made in heaven”.
The deal, valued at £40m, will see Vincent leaving his CEO role to take up a non-executive director post at Open GI once the takeover has been approved by the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA).
“It’s the right time to get this software into a bigger home, because there’s so much demand for it and the order book is absolutely bursting at the moment,” Vincent
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution