many players in the private motor market. Pundits have given up debating
whether the market can support the current number of insurers - all
attention is now focussed on who will be next to go belly-up.
It is difficult to predict just how many motor insurers will disappear in
the coming months. However, Datamonitor gloomily estimates that about 30%
of the market will be swept away.
Michael Gaughan, marketing manager at
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic