broker HSBC is expected to reduce its overall debt to insurance creditors
to £3m over the next three years.
The telebroking outfit faced collapse last year with debts to insurers of
about £17m, but was saved by a rescue package put together by its
guaranteeing broker Thompson Heath & Bond.
Over the past nine months, THB has worked with Alliance's 22 insurance
creditors, including AXA Provincial and Bishopsgate, to get its debt down
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey