Hiscox, the specialist global insurer, has launched an enhanced version of its Security Incident Response (SIR) product, to provide additional protection for ‘business integrity risks’ including corruption and fraud.
The product is available to the broker market.
According to the insurer, the new SIR policy also includes cover for expenses incurred by a business when dealing with an insured event.
Hiscox detailed that SIR – originally launched in 2017 – supports businesses in the
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing