Hiscox, the specialist global insurer, has launched an enhanced version of its Security Incident Response (SIR) product, to provide additional protection for ‘business integrity risks’ including corruption and fraud.
The product is available to the broker market.
According to the insurer, the new SIR policy also includes cover for expenses incurred by a business when dealing with an insured event.
Hiscox detailed that SIR – originally launched in 2017 – supports businesses in the
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester