Hiscox, the specialist global insurer, has launched an enhanced version of its Security Incident Response (SIR) product, to provide additional protection for ‘business integrity risks’ including corruption and fraud.
The product is available to the broker market.
According to the insurer, the new SIR policy also includes cover for expenses incurred by a business when dealing with an insured event.
Hiscox detailed that SIR – originally launched in 2017 – supports businesses in the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders