SportsInsurance4U, a subsidiary of the specialist insurer, General & Medical Group has launched a new professional football player insurance, Elixir.
The sports insurance provider detailed that the insurance package includes cover to players who receive an injury that they can’t recover from and may damage their future and end their football career.
SportsInsurance4U detailed that Elixir further features cover for permanent and temporary total disability, catastrophic injury and accidental
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs