SportsInsurance4U, a subsidiary of the specialist insurer, General & Medical Group has launched a new professional football player insurance, Elixir.
The sports insurance provider detailed that the insurance package includes cover to players who receive an injury that they can’t recover from and may damage their future and end their football career.
SportsInsurance4U detailed that Elixir further features cover for permanent and temporary total disability, catastrophic injury and accidental
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1