The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has announced it is working with Magenta Insurance to provide members with an Escape of Water (EOW) scheme.
According to Biba, Magenta, which is part of the inet3 Group, takes a two-pronged approach.
Firstly, it uses leak detection technology (Waterlock) to protect policyholders and help prevent claims. Secondly, it offers flexible underwriting of household insurance with discounts for customers using the technology.
The Association of
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns