The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has announced it is working with Magenta Insurance to provide members with an Escape of Water (EOW) scheme.
According to Biba, Magenta, which is part of the inet3 Group, takes a two-pronged approach.
Firstly, it uses leak detection technology (Waterlock) to protect policyholders and help prevent claims. Secondly, it offers flexible underwriting of household insurance with discounts for customers using the technology.
The Association of
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm