The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has announced it is working with Magenta Insurance to provide members with an Escape of Water (EOW) scheme.
According to Biba, Magenta, which is part of the inet3 Group, takes a two-pronged approach.
Firstly, it uses leak detection technology (Waterlock) to protect policyholders and help prevent claims. Secondly, it offers flexible underwriting of household insurance with discounts for customers using the technology.
The Association of
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management