Two Das UK legal expenses products have been added to the Keychoice distribution platform by software house SSP.
Brokers have the ability to access commercial legal expenses (LEI) cover and loss assist policies via Keychoice.
According to SSP the LEI product is suitable for both small businesses and those with a turnover of up to £50m per annum, providing them with cover for the cost of legal representation.
Loss assist is designed to allow Keychoice members to help customers facing a large
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected