Two Das UK legal expenses products have been added to the Keychoice distribution platform by software house SSP.
Brokers have the ability to access commercial legal expenses (LEI) cover and loss assist policies via Keychoice.
According to SSP the LEI product is suitable for both small businesses and those with a turnover of up to £50m per annum, providing them with cover for the cost of legal representation.
Loss assist is designed to allow Keychoice members to help customers facing a large c
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division