Two Das UK legal expenses products have been added to the Keychoice distribution platform by software house SSP.
Brokers have the ability to access commercial legal expenses (LEI) cover and loss assist policies via Keychoice.
According to SSP the LEI product is suitable for both small businesses and those with a turnover of up to £50m per annum, providing them with cover for the cost of legal representation.
Loss assist is designed to allow Keychoice members to help customers facing a large
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth