XL Catlin has launched Private Clients, a suite of coverages specifically designed to address the complex insurance needs of Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) individuals and their families.
According to the insurer the product suite, which is available via a very exclusive broker panel, offers broad policy coverage with the ability to write multiple homes (including overseas), large collections of fine art, jewellery and motor all in one single package with one renewal date.
Simon Mobey, head of p
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers