Jackson Lee Underwriting has expanded its leisure insurance scheme to include gadget insurance.
Gadget insurance will be offered to brokers alongside its specialist leisure policies including caravan, cycle, camera and fishing.
The policy provides cover for up to three gadgets for breakdown, accidental damage and theft.
Nick Mohan, joint managing director for Jackson Lee Underwriting, commented: “Gadgets are increasingly excluded from many home insurance policies as a symptom of the
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- Moving away from brokers would be a “major dereliction of duty”, says Phil Bayles
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Nexus considering sale, IPO and further options