Jackson Lee Underwriting has expanded its leisure insurance scheme to include gadget insurance.
Gadget insurance will be offered to brokers alongside its specialist leisure policies including caravan, cycle, camera and fishing.
The policy provides cover for up to three gadgets for breakdown, accidental damage and theft.
Nick Mohan, joint managing director for Jackson Lee Underwriting, commented: “Gadgets are increasingly excluded from many home insurance policies as a symptom of the
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks