Jackson Lee Underwriting has expanded its leisure insurance scheme to include gadget insurance.
Gadget insurance will be offered to brokers alongside its specialist leisure policies including caravan, cycle, camera and fishing.
The policy provides cover for up to three gadgets for breakdown, accidental damage and theft.
Nick Mohan, joint managing director for Jackson Lee Underwriting, commented: “Gadgets are increasingly excluded from many home insurance policies as a symptom of the
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Markerstudy confirms 27 redundancies
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Go Compare rejects £460m Zoopla-owner bid
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance