Jackson Lee Underwriting (JLU) has launched a new enhancement to its Gap insurance policies for broker motor customers.
The enhancement offers to source a replacement vehicle for customers or give advice on the most appropriate finance or leasing arrangements following a total loss motor event.
The insurer noted in a statement: “As well as the time, inconvenience and stress this can cause, conventional motor insurance may not cover the full replacement cost of the vehicle, leaving some custome
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam