Jackson Lee Underwriting (JLU) has launched a new enhancement to its Gap insurance policies for broker motor customers. The enhancement offers to source a replacement vehicle for customers or give advice on the most appropriate finance or leasing arrangements following a total loss motor event. The insurer noted in a statement: “As well as the time, inconvenience and stress this can cause, conventional motor insurance may not cover the full replacement cost of the vehicle, leaving some custome
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution