Broker 1st Central has reported a near doubling of revenue for the year ended 31 December 2016.
Revenue hit £99.6m compared to £58.5m the previous year.
Operating profit also went up to £4.9m (2015: £1.4m) and profit after tax grew from £1.1m in 2015 to £3.9m last year.
Andy James, UK CEO commented: “It is great to see continued growth within the UK business and 2017 has continued in a similar vein with double digit growth seen year to date in both top line and bottom line.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason