SSL Endeavour Group has confirmed that Karen Allen, chief executive designate and group managing director, has left the business after only a few months, Insurance Age can reveal.
Allen joined the Lloyd’s broker in October last year from Howden UK Group where she was one of the directors.
She has spent almost 20 years as a broker in the Lloyd’s market specialising in international specialty casualty insurances.
According to a statement which was published at the time of her appointment, Allen
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years