SSL Endeavour Group has confirmed that Karen Allen, chief executive designate and group managing director, has left the business after only a few months, Insurance Age can reveal.
Allen joined the Lloyd’s broker in October last year from Howden UK Group where she was one of the directors.
She has spent almost 20 years as a broker in the Lloyd’s market specialising in international specialty casualty insurances.
According to a statement which was published at the time of her appointment, Allen
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Arch buys Obelisk Underwriting
- FCA warns brokers to be ready for SM&CR
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba