At lunch earlier this week my fellow diners and I reflected on the future of the high street broker.
Not least what has happened in recent years in terms of the retrenchment of Swinton and the success of A-Plan and Coversure.
Among the other topics we discussed was the fact younger generations no longer crave material objects such as CDs and DVDs - given their use of services such as Spotify and Netflix - and that as a result they also expect immediacy.
Long gone are the days were I would
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers